The Program Committee of the 19th Russian Conference on Artificial Intelligence (RCAI-2021) invites the submission of technical papers for the main technical track of the conference which will be held in Taganrog, Russia, from October 11th to October 16th, 2021. Submissions are invited on significant, original, and previously unpublished research on all aspects of artificial intelligence. All papers will receive mindful and rigorous reviews.
Contributions are invited on original, and unpublished research on all aspects of artificial intelligence, including, but not limited to:
- Knowledge Engineering
- Data mining
- Intelligent text analysis and semantic Web
- Cognitive and psychological research in Artificial Intelligence
- Modeling of reasoning and non-classical logic
- Fuzzy models and soft computing
- Decision making and control systems
- Intelligent dynamic systems
- Multi-agent systems and artificial communities
- Robotic systems
- Neural network methods, neuroinformatics
- Classification, recognition, and diagnostics
- Emotions and patterns in Artificial Intelligence
- Computer vision
- Intelligent technologies in industry and agriculture
- Applied intelligent systems
We especially welcome application papers that provide novel insights on the interplay of AI and the real world, as well as papers that bring useful computational technologies from other areas of computer science into AI.
Please note that this year the selection of papers for the conference is carried out according to the double-blind review scheme. This means that in the file you upload, there should be no indication of the authors and their affiliations, all references to their work should be made in a third person. In the article template file, leave empty the field where the list of authors of the work should be specified.
Authors should consult Springer’s authors’ instructions and use their proceedings templates, either for LaTeX or for Word, for the preparation of their papers. Springer encourages authors to include their ORCIDs in their papers.
Full papers (12-15 pages, excluding references) are expected to report on new research that makes a substantial technical contribution to the field. Examples of work suitable for full paper submissions include novel ideas; important implementation techniques; novel interesting benchmark problems; experimental studies; interesting applications that are not yet completely solved or analyzed; position or challenge papers. Additional details may be included in an appendix, which, however, will be read at the discretion of the PC.
Submission will be through the EasyChair conference management system – https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=rcai2021.
All papers will be subject to blind peer review based on the standard criteria of relevance, the significance of results, originality of ideas, soundness, and quality of the presentation.
- Submission and registration open: since 20 January 2021
- All kinds of submissions (all venues via EasyChair) due: 30 April 2021
- End of reviewing: 1 July 2021
- Acceptance and Reviewer feedback: 15 July 2021
- Camera-ready Submission: 25 July 2021
- Early registration: 25 July 2021
- Late registration: 1 September 2021
- Conference Dates: 11–16 October 2021